1. You must use a valid email address and must upload a clear passport photograph (Failure to attach a valid passport may lead to disqualification.
2. You are to select your preferred Exam Center during the registration (Note that No change will be entertained after registration.)
3. All Registrations, Payments and Complaints must be made before the closing date of the registration; No Registration, Payment, or complaint will be attended to after the closing date.
4. Registration closes on Wednesday, September 30, 2020
5. Payments are to be made via Debit Card (ATM) online and your Debit Card will be processed with the secured PayStack Online Payment Gateway
NOTE: You are expected to check your Examination Number and print your Photocard immediately after payments and come to exam venue with Photocard as it remains the only evidence of payment.
Please be informed that the under-listed person is no longer NIM Tuition Centre Coordinator:
1. Mr. Godwin Urhie (08037052125) – MPE Tuition Centre, Jos, Plateau State.